For us a chemical by itself doesn’t solve problems. But in the hands of a Buckman professional it becomes a solution. The difference? Commitment. A commitment to finding new and better ways to apply chemistries. To helping high-performance companies perform even better. To making service a science. And to finding sustainable ways of working that benefit not only ourselves and our customers, but also the communities we share.
You will be responsible to grow our business and prevent attrition of Paper Technologies Division (PT) in your area of responsibility (Spain, Pamplona area) through the implementation of all aspects of the PT Strategic Plan, to position Buckman as the customer's first choice for chemical programs and application expertise.
• Work with the area manager to validate targets both technically and commercially.
• Establish strong relationships with people in general, specifically our customers
• Demonstrate a safe behavior, at everything you do.
• Providing on-site customer service for our applications in accordance with the service plan
• Assists with maintaining 100% compliance with the Account Management Program with full implementation of Buckman 4.0.
• Diagnoses equipment and makes adjustments if required, do or supervise authorized repairs, train customers in areas where they need to support us
• Perform basic start up services, preventive maintenance, and basic general services on Company’s product/application/systems offerings.
• Be responsible for all aspects of safety on the job, including the operation and maintenance of assigned company vehicle, the compliance with Buckman HCAS/CAS, Safety Buckman management standard & Product Stewardship policies.
• Be on call 24/7 when required to do so.
• Support internal systems and processes by completing required field documentation and reports and electronically transmit appropriate completed reports (i.e., job related field service report, expense report, etc.) in a timely fashion as dictated by Company policy and departmental procedures. This includes Personal Service Reports for all service calls, weekly Call Reports, monthly Planning Schedule, and monthly Expense Reports.
• Works with Buckman sales personnel to discover customer needs and maintain account leadership.
• Participate in local area meetings, regional meetings and Buckman roadshows.
• Support and is committed to 7 Principles of Effective Team work, The Buckman Fundamentals: The Ethic Code, The Mission, Commitment to Sustainability, Quality, Safety, Community, Environment, and goal towards negative Environment impact.
• Driver’s license.
• Have location at Pamplona area, preferably in the city area
• English verbal and report writing skills.
• Must have degree qualification preferably in chemistry.
• Must have computer skills
• The candidate must be dynamic, confident, highly motivated, responsible and be able to work with minimal supervision and have adequate communication skills.
• Be a self-starter with a proven ability to meet and exceed accountabilities
• Have the ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.